Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MUST READ - Moving Revelations by Ali Karroubi About His Harrowing Arrest in February 2010

March 7th, 2011 - Saham News: Fifteen days ago, Ali Karroubi was told that his parents were no longer under house arrest and he was given permission to finally visit with them. After hearing the news, Ali voluntarily arrived at his parents' house only to be arrested, while security forces search his house and office and baseless allegations were published in state owned media outlets accusing Ali of spying for Persian Gulf governments.  According to his brother these allegations are so baseless and senseless that no one in the ruling government even believes in their validity.

Despite the baseless charges against him, Ali has spent the past 15 days behind bars; his arrest overshadowed by the abduction and disappearance of Mehdi Karroubi, Fatemeh Karroubi, Mir Hossein Mousavi and Zahra Rahnavard.  February has been a difficult month for Ali and his family. Last year on February 11th, 2010 Ali was arrested, enduring brutal physical and mental torture at the hands plain clothes agents. After hours of insults and torture, he fled from their brutal hands only to endure further torture at the hands of security forces.

In Ali's memory, we are publishing excerpts of his harrowing experience revealed during his visits with political figures such as Ayatollah Hashemi Rafsanjani, Seyed Mohammad Khatami and the descendants of the Imam, including noble and distinguished members of the Imam's office. These revelations are merely a small example of the bitter fate of the brave children of our nation whose only crime has been to cry out in the name of freedom.  Ali Karroubi's experience is but a page in the book of the atrocities and injustices committed against our nation. As he himself has repeatedly emphasized "only God is aware of what these autonomous thugs are doing to the nameless and faceless children of our nation."

The following is an excerpt of Ali's experience last year:

When they found out at the mosque that I am Mehdi Karroubi's son, the plain clothes agents were elated. After insulting me and beating me up, they took me inside a bus.  I was beaten so badly while in the mosque that some of their own members even began complaining. Once we entered the bus, I felt better. I was under the false impression that the beatings were over and that they were going to transfer me to Evin prison.  Just then, a rather robust looking man entered the bus.  A mother and daughter who had also been arrested were sitting a few seats away from me.  The man turned to them and began addressing them using words I had never heard in my life; words that any human being would be ashamed to hear, let alone in front of a "Namahram" [a man in front of whom a women is to cover her hair and wear hijab].  He then said: "Who is Ali Karroubi?" I raised my hand. He took me by the neck and proceeded to beat me brutally.  He then threw me out of the bus and demanded that I climb in the back of a nearby van.  I no longer had the strength to walk, so he took me by the wrist and dragged me on the ground. At this point I felt completely helpless. They threw me behind the van and took me to a location that apparently belonged to the thugs in their group.  They began insulting me and spitting in my face.  The scenes I was witnessing were difficult to believe. The vulgarities I heard were coming out of the mouths of those who were supposedly the pride and dignity of the regime. Who were these thugs? What was their background? Where did they come from?

i was then taken to a special headquarter. As a result of the beatings I had endured at the mosque and at the office of the security forces, I no longer had the strength to talk.  I felt as though I was living the last moments of my life. I kept asking myself, why do these moments feel so eternal? They had tied me to the trees outside. I was freezing and my shirt was drenched with blood.  Just then, a clean shaven, well dressed man, wearing a vest who looked like a journalist approached me. I thought that a decent human being had miraculously appeared amidst so many thugs and murmured to myself "Thank you Lord!" He looked at me and then ordered the soldiers to take me inside a room.  I was glad. A soldier walked towards me, lifted me by the hand and whispered in my ear: "I am a Bakhtiari from Lorestan and ashamed of what you have had to endure! I'm sorry that there is nothing I can do for you.."  The sympathy I felt from this soldier was a ray of hope in the abyss of darkness. He took me inside the room and gave me a date and insisted that I eat it before the agents arrived.  I ate the date. The man who appeared to be a journalist entered and said: "I want to talk to you." I gazed at him without speaking a word.  He set up the video camera and turned it on. He asked me to introduce myself. I could barely talk, but I replied: "I am Ali Karroubi, the third son of Mehdi Karroubi." As soon as I looked up I saw that he was standing above me. He thrust my head backwards and smashed it against the wall behind me. This animal who looked like a human being, then proceeded to use the most heinous vulgarities in my presence, calling me and my wife, the sister of three martyrs of the Iran-Iraq war every name known to mankind. At the time....

More excerpts of Ali's harrowing experience will be published at a later date. Ali was captured by a group who went after him because they sought revenge on his father. Today Ali, his mother and father remain behind bars.


Source: Saham News: http://bit.ly/gDVFpX

انتشار بخشی از خاطرات تكان دهنده علی كروبي، در بند؛ به تاريخ بهمن 88

سحام نيوز: پانزده روز پیش در چنین روزی به علی گفته شد حصر منزل پدرت به اتمام رسیده و می توانی برای دیدن پدر و مادر به آنجا بروی. رفتن داوطالبانه علی همانا و دستگیری و تفتیش دفتر و منزلش و همزمان انتشار ادعاهای واهی رسانه های وابسته به جریان حاکم مبنی بر جاسوسی علی کروبی برای دولت های خلیج فارس. اتهامی که به گفته برادرانش آنقدر مضحک و سخیف است که بعید است عاقلی در اردوگاه حاکمیت نیز آن را باور کند.

صرف نظر از چنین اتهامی ابلهانه، علی 15 روز است که در بند است. دستگیری وی در سایه مظلومیت مهدی کروبی، فاطمه کروبی، میر حسین موسوی و زهرا رهنورد به فراموشی سپرده شده است.  ظاهرا بهمن، ماه گرفتاری و سختی برای علی و خانواده شهید پرور اوست. سال گذشته علی در 22 بهمن دستگیر و در خانه خدا از سوی لباس شخصی ها سخت ترین شکنجه های جسمی و روحی را تحمل کرد. بعد از ساعت ها تحمل شکنجه و اهانت هنگامیکه از دست آن قوم وحشی رهید و در اختیار مقامات انتظامی قرار گرفت، دور جدیدی از شکنجه را تجربه کرد.

به یاد و نام علی بخشی از خاطرات تلخ او را که در دیدار های رجال سیاسی کشور نظیر آیت الله هاشمی رفسنجانی، حجت الاسلام و المسلمین سید محمد خاتمی و نوادگان بزرگوار حضرت امام و اعضای محترم آن دفتر بیان شده بود را منتشر می کنیم. این خاطرات نمونه کوچکی از سرنوشت تلخ فرزندان دلیر این کشور است که تنها جرم شان فریاد آزادی بود. داستان تلخ علی کروبی برگی از فجایع صورت گرفته در این کشور است زیرا همانطور که او بارها تاکید می کرد “خدا می داند اراذل خودمختار با دست بازی که دارند با فرزندان بی نام و نشان این کشور چه می کنند.”

در بخشی از اظهارات علی چنین گفته شده است.

…. وقتي در مسجد فهميدند كه فرزند مهدي كروبي هستم، آنچنان آن لباس شخصي ها خوشحال شده بودند كه سر از پا نمي شناختند. پس از فحاشي هاي بسيار و كتك زدن مرا به داخل اتوبوس بردند. در مسجد آنقدر توسط برخي قمه كشان كتك خوردم كه صداي اعتراض برخي از خودشان در آمده بود!  در اتوبوس احساس خوبي داشتم چون فكر مي كردم تمام آن كتك ها تمام شده و من قرار است به اوين برده شوم. ناگهان يك آدم بسيار تنومند وارد اتوبوس شد. چند صندلي آنطرف تر، مادر و دختري نيز دستگير شده بودند. اين مرد با ادبياتي كه تاكنون نشاني از‌آن نديده بودم آن دو زن بي پناه را به باد ناسزا گرفت. كلماتي كه هر انسان شرمش مي آمد بشنود، چه رسد به آنكه پيش نامحرم گفته شود. سپس گفت “علي كروبي كيه؟” من دستم رو بالا بردم. پشت گردنم را  گرفت و در ميان اتوبوس به طرز فجيحي شروع به كتك زدن نمود. سپس مرا از داخل ماشين به پايين پرت كرد و از من خواست كه بر پشت وانتي كه آنجا بود سوار شوم. تواني براي انجام اين كار نداشتم. به همين دليل مچم را گرفت و مرا بر روي زمين مي كشاند. كاملا ناتوان و درمانده شده بودم. مرا پشت وانت انداختند و به محله اي بردند كه گويا محله همان دسته اراذل و اوباش خودشان بود. فحاشي كردند و شروع به انداختن آب دهان بر روي من كردند. برايم تمامي صحنه ها غير قابل باور بود. ناسزاهايي كه تا به حال نشنيده بودم، از دهان چفيه به گردن هايي در ميامد كه به ظاهر آبروي نظام بودند!! ولي در واقع اراذل و اوباشي بودن كه معلوم نبود سوابق ارزشي شان در حوزه فعاليتشان چه ميزان بود؟ سپس مرا به مقر يگان ويژه بردند. آنجا نبز چنين شد .

…  بدلیل کتک های بسیاری که در مسجد و ساختمان نیروی انتظامی خوردم دیگر توان صحبت کردن نداشتم. احساس می کردم آخرین لحظات زندگی من در حال سپری شدن است، با خود گفتم چرا اینقدر طولانی.  من را به شمشاد های بیرون بسته بودند و سرم را داخل آن كرده بودند به طوري كه در لحظه اول احساس كردم چشمانم كور شد، سرما تمام وجودم را گرفته بود و پیراهنم غرق خون بود. در این هنگام مردی با جلیقه خبرنگاری و ظاهری آراسته، ریش تراشیده به سراغم آمد. با خود فکر کردم در میان این جماعت وحشی یک انسان هم پیدا شد، زیر لب زمزمه کردم خدای شکرت.  او به من نگاه کرد و سپس به سربازان گفت بداخل اتاق بیاوردیش. خوشحال شدم، سربازی به جلو آمد دستم را گرفت و بلند کرد و به آرامی در گوشم زمزمه کرد که من یک لر بختیاری هستم و از این بابت بسیار شرمنده ام، او گفت ببخشید کاری نمی توانم بکنم. همدردی این سرباز نقطه امیدی بود در آن تاریکی. من را با خود به داخل اتاق برد و بلافاصله خرمایی برایم آورد و اصرار کرد آن را تا ماموران نیامدند، بخورم. خرما راخوردم چند دقیقه بعد مرد به ظاهر خبرنگار آمد و گفت “می خوام بات مصاحبه کنم”. نگاهش کردم بدون آنکه چیزی بگویم. دوربین را بر پایه گذاشت و سپس آن را روشن کرد. از من پرسید، خودت را معرفی کن، من که توان سخن گفتن نداشتم به آرامی پاسخ دادم: علی کروبی فرزند سوم مهدی کروبی هستم. تا سر را بالا آوردم دیدم بالای سرم است و محکم سر من را به دیوار پشت سرم کوفت. دنیا برایم سیاه شد و برای چند دقیقه چیزی نفهمیدم. خون از سرم جاری شد. در آن هنگام این حیوان به ظاهر انسان، کثیف ترین الفاظ را بر زبان نجسش جاری ساخت و آنچه مصداق عملی در خانواده خودش بود به من و همسرم که خواهر سه شهید جنگ است نسبت داد. من در آن موقع …
بخش های دیگری از خاطرات علی را بزودی منتشر خواهیم کرد.
علی اسیری بود در دست گروهی که می خواستند انتقام پدر را از پسر بستانند و امروز هم او هم پدر و هم مادر در بند گرفتارند

No comments:

Post a Comment