Friday, June 24, 2011

Saeid Pourheydar, Journalist & Former Political Prisoner Joins His Brothers on Hunger Strike at Evin and Rajai Shahr Prison

When Hoda Saber was martyred I fasted for two days in his honor. We were cellmates in room 3 at Evin's Ward 350 and used to cook together. Today 18 of our friends and former cellmates are on hunger strike for Hoda. Why then
should I not be on hunger strike? I who loved Saber so much? He took his own life in his hands and crushed the enemy with his ultimate sacrifice. I who loved him so much, why should I not be able to tolerate hunger for two or three weeks?

Today is the 7th day of their hunger strike, these 18 men and friends. Starting today, I will accompany them and we will go on this journey together, until the very end... where ever it may lead us.... My decision is not an emotional one for there is a rationale and reason for my joining these beloved colleagues.

We must continue to be their voices. The hungrier I get, the better I will comprehend their true predicament, my voice becoming even more expressive! Of course for them the suffering is more than just hunger... there is much anguish and pain, but you have to be there to truly understand it... If nothing else, one can at least experience the hunger...

I experienced hunger for one week when in solitary confinement and now that I am out here, I can tolerate many more weeks. I will close my eyes and once again imagine myself in room 3 at Evin's ward 350; and with that I will launch a hunger wet hunger strike drinking only water, tea, some sugar cubes and a little salt in honor of the most memorable days of my life at Evin's ward 240 and 350 and in memory of the beloved Hoda Saber.

In memory of the warm laughter of Bahman Ahmadi, the kindnesses of Abdollah, the chess games with Moghiseh; in memory of the nightly newspaper readings with dear Keyvan Samimi, the afternoon strolls in the courtyard with Amir Khosro Dalirsani, the happy voice of Mehdi Eghbal; in memory of the decency and dignity of Emad Bahavar; in memory of my dearest friend Ali Ajami, and so much more.... and most importantly in solidarity with these honorable men... I too will launch a hunger strike...

Saber used to say: " You are my trail blazer friend... my first and my last.."

Oh my trail blazer friend.... give me the strength .... bestow upon me the patience of Saber....

Source: Saeid Pourheydar's Facebook http://on.fb.me/k0QbAA

هدی صابر که شهید شد دو روز به یادش روزه گرفتم ، در اتاق سه بند 350 هم اتاق بودیم و آشپزی می کردیم برای اتاق . حالا هجده دوست نازنین و هم بندیان سابق در اعتصاب غذا هستند برای هدی ، من چرا نباشم؟ من که عاشق صابر بودم . او جان نازنینش را گذاشت کف دستش و کوبید بر سر خصم ، من که عاشق بودم چرا نتوانم دو سه هفته تحمل کنم گرسنگی را ؟

امروز هفتمین روز اعتصابشان است این هجده مرد و دوست . از امروز همراه می شوم با آنها ، تا آخر و نامحدود تا هرجا که بروند . تصمیمم از روی احساس نیست که منطق و دلیل دارم برای این همراهی .

باید که صدایشان باشیم ، من هرچه گرسنه تر باشم خوب حال روزشان را لمس می کنم و صدایم رساتر می شود ! البته آنجا که هستند رنجشان فقط گرسنگی نیست ، درد زیاد دارند اما باید باشی آنجا تا دیگر دردهاشان را درک کنی اما همین گرسنگی را که می شود تجربه کرد .

یک هفته تجربه اش را در انفرادی داشتم و حالا این بیرون هفته های بیشتری را هم می توانم دوام بیاورم . چشمانم را میبندم ، می روم به اتاق سه بند 350 و شروع میکنم اعتصابم را با آب ، قند ، چای و کمی نمک به یاد خاطره انگیزترین روزهای عمرم در240 و 350 و به یاد هدی صابر نازنین . به یاد خنده های دوست داشتنی بهمن احمدی ، مهربانی های عبدالله ، بازیهای شطرنجم با مقیسه ، روزنامه خواندهای شبانه با کیوان صمیمی عزیز ، قدم زدنهای عصرگاهی با امیرخسرو دلیرثانی شیردل در هواخوری ، صدای خوش مهدی اقبال عزیز ، به یاد نجابت و وقار عماد بهاور ، به یاد نازنین دوستم علی عجمی و ...... و از همه مهمتر برای همراهی با این مردان .

چقدر این روزها دلتنگ دوستان آزاده ام هستم .

صابر همیشه می گفت " رفیق رهگشا " هستی و " دوست اول و آخر " . ای رفیق رهگشا خودت توانم ده .... صبر صابر عطایم کن

No comments:

Post a Comment